Use at first sign of illness and continue for 2-3 weeks after cold or flu
What you need: 2 pairs of socks: one cotton and one wool (%40 percent wool)
- If your feet are cool or cold it is IMPORTANT to warm them first. Warming can be accomplished by soaking in warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a pair of cotton socks and thoroughly wet entire sock with cold water.
- Place the cold wet socks on your feet. Cover ENTIRELY with thick wool socks. Go to bed with plenty of blankets. Avoid getting chilled. LEAVE SOCKS ON OVERNIGHT
* Wet cotton socks should be dry by morning
* Many patients report that they sleep much better during the treatment