Our Naturopathic Doctors are dedicated to improving your health and wellness naturally!
What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic Medicine is the art and science of disease diagnosis, treatment, and prevention, using safe and clinically proven natural treatments.
How are Naturopaths are trained?
Naturopathic Doctors complete a 3 year science based undergraduate degree and a 4 year full time post graduate degree in Naturopathic Medicine. Naturopaths are trained and licensed to diagnose, treat and prevent disease.
How will Naturopathic Doctors take care of me and my family?
- They treat the whole person with individualized treatment protocols.
- They blend modern scientific knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine that are safe and effective.
- They assess your health status through clinical medical diagnosis, laboratory testing and medical history.
- They have several areas of expertise. Click here to visit our Naturopathic Doctors Bios
What kinds of therapies are used?
- Herbal or Botanical Medicine
- Clinical Nutrition
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Lifestyle Counselling
- Vitamin and mineral therapies
What are common conditions treated by Naturopathy?
Disease prevention and health promotion :
- Cancer Prevention strategies
- Heart Disease treatment and prevention
- Fertility Concerns
- Menstrual conditions (pain, endometriosis, etc)
- Weight Regulation
Chronic conditions :
- Anxiety and Depression
- Attention Deficit Disorder and Learning Disabilities
- Arthritis pain management
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Irritable Bowel Disease
Acute diseases :
- Bladder Infections and Interstitial Cystitis
- Colds and Flu
- Constipation and Diarrhea
If you have a question about a condition not listed, please contact us to find out if Naturopathic Treatment can help.
If you are unsure if Naturopathic care is right for you, Natural Care Clinic offers complimentary 15-minute consultations with a Naturopath Doctor to discuss how you may benefit from Naturopathic care.